Supporters

Thursday, September 8, 2011

YUNG ILL vs CORTEZ [PREDICTION]

Cortez 2-1
So we got Yung Ill vs  Cortez, this battle could easily be a main event on any card. First I would like to start off with Yung Ill in my opinion he only lost 1 battle so far, and that was against DNA. The only reason I say this is because he didn't come with the Yung Ill everybody is use to. Even though he still came with some fire and hilarious jokes he still wasn't at his best. Now after that battle I started having my doubts about Ill, thinking to myself "He might turn into a inconsistent battle rapper" sometimes he shows up sometimes he doesn't but this battle against cortez will show the battle rap community if he is a "Top Tier" or middle of the pack. Now on to NYB's Cortez, to me almost all his battles are "on the fence" meaning they can go both ways, I still haven't seen Tez body somebody 3-0. But don't get me wrong every battle he comes with bars but not enough to get him a win....clearly....no debating lol. This battle with Ill he is going to have to come with the Cortez we seen against Hitman Holla because if not he might get embarrassed, because Cortez has alot of people who dislike him and would like nothing more to see him get a loss under his belt. 
Now after all that being said I'm going to have to go with Cortez 2-1.

No comments:

Post a Comment