Supporters

Friday, September 9, 2011

@JohnJohnDaDon vs T-Money [Prediction]

John John Da Don 3-0
At the next upcoming Grindtime event John John Da Don and T-Money will be getting in the ring. Now I already seen most of John John's battles so I know what he comes with, but I had to do some research on T-Money. I could only find 2 of his battles and one of them was only a round battle against T- Dubb so I don't know much about his skills, but from what I saw he is average. He comes with some bars here and there but his delivery and flow could use some work. Now you never know what could happen in a battle because rappers tend to show up for certain battles and not for others, but most likely I see this being a cake walk for John John and after this I want to see QP (Qleen) and John John Da Don go at it. Smack.....set that up! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment