Supporters

Friday, September 9, 2011

My hopes for @urltv @SMACKWHITE and @Grindtimenow @Drect

Smack URL and Grindtime are hands down the most respected and largest battle rap leagues out right now. They are the platform right now for battle rap across the U.S. But in my opinion they can do more together than they can apart. Now I'm not saying Smack and Grindtime should merge together and become SmackURLGrindtimeNow, I'm saying that maybe for one event a year they should come together for one big event. If they combine both of their profits together they can easily hold a show at a Madison Square Garden type of venue, and just like Webstar Hall that would be a HUGE step for battle rap as a whole. Just think of the people that will come out to see an event with the best of Grindtime and the best of URL all on one stage. Now I understand that URL and Grindtime rappers can have totally different styles, and that's why I am only suggesting that they do this type of event once a year. I know this idea is kind of far fetched but I believe it will do big things for the battle rap culture. So Smack URL staff and Grindtimenow staff if you guys read this just think about it, you never know what it could do...

No comments:

Post a Comment